Monday 4 March 2013

Why will my dog sit in the rain?

Question by LisaC: Why will my dog sit in the rain?
My dog won’t use her kennel. She is a year old and will sit in the rain for as long as we let her until she is soaked rather than use her dog house. Has anyone any ideas as to why?
It is the right size for her, medium. She is a cocker spaniel. She doesn’t look like she is enjoying the rain, she sits at the door whining. When we got it I put her own bedding in, she went in and i gave her a nice bone. She came straight out and since then won’t go in, even when I try to push her in. Its a disaster! We need her to use it because we are doing up our kitchen and she can’t stay in there when I’m going out. She gets to be in the house all the other times.


Why will my dog sit in the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment