Friday 15 March 2013

How much should I feed my German Shepherd?

Question by Wow, really?: How much should I feed my German Shepherd?
I have a German Shepherd Male dog that is about 75 pounds. He is a bit over a year old, about 1 year and three months old. I feed him one big bowl of Dry Dog Mix, usually RoyalCanine German Shepherd Mix but for some time now I have been giving him different types of Pedigree Mixes for large breeds. I only feed him in the mornings but with a large portion because he has the habit to look and sniff our food, so I have to re-teach him that that’s not okay. Is this enough food for him. I would say I give him around 8 scoops of his mix which is quite a lot, around 8 cups or so. Is that enough?


How much should I feed my German Shepherd?

No comments:

Post a Comment