Wednesday 13 March 2013

Q&A: How can i change my dogs behavior?

Question by gabi: How can i change my dogs behavior?
I found a stray last month and he was so well behaved. But now he’s acting so bad. He’s urinating ALL over my house ( I walk him three times a day 30 minutes each walk ) and he keeps harassing my dog. He tries to hump my dog and it always ends up in a fight. I have no choice but to tie him next to his bed. Once I leave the room he starts barking, crying, pulling and misbehaving. He has a favorite towel which I gave to him but he ripped it up the night before… I just don’t know what to do, & at nighy he howls and howls its a huge frustration for me. Please help :( I don’t wanna give him up because I rescued him from the streests I want him to live a happy doggy life


Q&A: How can i change my dogs behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment