Tuesday 5 March 2013

Q&A: what kind of weather is to cold to keep my dog outside?

Question by Me_and_you_gr: what kind of weather is to cold to keep my dog outside?
Im just wondering althought they have fur, how cold is to cold to keep my dog outside during the winter?
the person who just said “Put your dog outside. If it dies then its too cold.”
your really not funny, the whole reason im asking this is because one of my dogs died the other say and i have another dog that im scared will die if it gets to cold, so i suggest you burn in hell.
F off!

Best answer:

Answer by Margie the Trucker from Texas oops I mean New York
they should be ok until its like 80 out

Give your answer to this question below!


Q&A: what kind of weather is to cold to keep my dog outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment