Tuesday 5 March 2013

Q&A: What do you do with your outdoor dog during the winter months when you're not at home?

Question by truly_insightful: What do you do with your outdoor dog during the winter months when you’re not at home?
I work full time and I have an outdoor dog. I feel guilty leaving him outdoor during the colder weather even though he has a dog house and blankets. I know dogs acclimate themselves to the weather but he’s a pit bull so their hair isn’t very long. I can’t put him in the garage because its too junky and I’m afraid he’d tear some stuff up or even swallow something he wasn’t supposed to. Please, no answers from those high and mighty pet lovers that think pets are people and shouldn’t live outdoors. I love my pet too but he’s still an animal.
I live in Oklahoma and we have true winters and true summers so if I would have gotten a winter dog I would have had just as much problem during the summer months, ALSO I got my pit because he was abandoned, I didn’t go out searching for a pit, I SAVED him. FYI I cleaned out my garage and layed blankets down so thanks to those with genuine advice and for those idiots that had smart comments, you can kiss my ass.


Q&A: What do you do with your outdoor dog during the winter months when you're not at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment