Sunday 10 March 2013

Q&A: my dog wont go in dog house when it rains?

Question by James: my dog wont go in dog house when it rains?
I have a border collie / chow for round ten years, we had him chained outside up until this summer when we moved him into a good sized lot, (same dog house too). its almost winter weather now and when it rains he doesn’t use his house, one night last week it poured the rain the Temperature around 40F and he was soaked. i put straw in his dog house regularly but he wont go in. i havent had this problem with him before, so any advice/tips will be appreciated!
He’s not chained in the kennel ( we call them lots around here sorry for any confusion ) medium sized dog and the house is kinda large. My father don’t allow dogs or cats indoors. Thanks for the advice ill try them best i can.


Q&A: my dog wont go in dog house when it rains?

No comments:

Post a Comment