Tuesday 12 March 2013

Any recommendations for a book on dogs?

Question by Trixie: Any recommendations for a book on dogs?
My six month puppy is in obedience training, and I’ve read some books already. But I can’t seem to read enough about dogs! Any dog training/behavior books you recommend, or just informational or fun books? We use positive reinforcement training, but I’m open to all suggestions. I just enjoy reading these books, and find new facts/tips helpful. Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Hollywood
Download Adobe Reader X software. Visit the Pet Expertise website. Ask your local veterinarian if he is aware of any free e-books that you can order. Log on to FreeDogTrainingInfo.com to view a library of free dog training articles, by Lori Verni, a certified master dog trainer. Visit DogProblems.com.


Any recommendations for a book on dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment