Monday 25 February 2013

What is good dog food to give to a very small Chihuahua puppy?

dog food
by moria

Question by ams007: What is good dog food to give to a very small Chihuahua puppy?
I am getting a Chihuahua puppy this weekend and I want to make sure that she is getting everything that she needs to be healthy. I know that I cannot all of a sudden change her dog food and that it will take a while, but what kind is good?

Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by marge S.
it’s a little expensive but Nutro Max puppy small bites is a premium food. No artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives. Less expensive is Pedigree but I would make sure there is no wheat, corn, or artificial colors. Alot of dogs are allergic to these.


What is good dog food to give to a very small Chihuahua puppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment