Wednesday 27 February 2013

My dog ate some dog food that makes him throw up-Can I give him anything to make him feel better?

Question by ▐▀▀♥▀▀▌ ♥Sonia♥ ▐▄▄♥▄▄▌: My dog ate some dog food that makes him throw up-Can I give him anything to make him feel better?
My dog ate some pedigree dog food and that makes him thorw up. I want to help him! Can I feed him anything? Or is there nothing I can do? He is 7 months old and about the size of a cocker spaniel.

Best answer:

Answer by Chevon D
If he’s got an upset belly you can give him something bland like boiled chicken & rice, make sure he has plenty of water readily available. If he keeps vomitingI’d suggest taking him to the vet.


My dog ate some dog food that makes him throw up-Can I give him anything to make him feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment