Monday 25 February 2013

How cold is too cold for my dogs?

Question by Savannah_411: How cold is too cold for my dogs?
I have 2 dogs. They are both a short haired dogs. We usually leave them outside during the day while we are at work. Today we left for work and left them outside. I just checked the weather and found that a cold front is going to blow in. It will be drizzly and about 34 all day. We have a dog house with blankets. My small dog will go into the dog house, but our bigger dog (35lbs) refuses to go into the house. She is scared of it. I am just worried sick about them! Should they be okay?
We live in south Texas. The dog house is on our back porch. Around noon is should be up to 40. I am very protective of the dogs. Had I known they would have been inside today. Oh the small dog is a mini dachshund and the bigger dog looks like a small short haired German Shepard but she is just a mutt.


How cold is too cold for my dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment