Thursday 31 January 2013

Celebrating Pet Art

When it comes to the pet world there is no shortage of wonderful artists, photographers, cartoonists and others who celebrate pets in their own particular fashion and style. I would like to share a few of my favorites with you.

There is no question that whatever their specific artistic talent may be, these artists all have one thing in common – a love and appreciation of animals, clearly evident in their work. I have been lucky enough in my career to cross paws with some of the best in the business and in some instances actually worked with them on projects. I have included what I consider to be the pick of the litter to share here in this post so you can celebrate their talents along with me!


Celebrating Pet Art

No comments:

Post a Comment